Saturday, February 19, 2011

NEVER thought I'd hear this....

"Hey! I saw you on Match.com!"
        -------OMG that was a serious low point in my life....but then you got to think...why were YOU on there?? Hummm?

So some of my HILARIOUS friends made me an account. Then through my inability to read the fine print....Well I'm currently stuck on the site for 6 months and apparently if you type in my zip code then you get me as the MAIN PIC.
THAT IS NOT OK WITH ME MATCH.COM!

 I Only wanted my money back and not some retarded facebook-esque dating site that matches based on weather or not we both like breathing air and eating pizza.

I could kill my friends for highlighting my dating dilemmas and signing me up for this thing.  I will have to get rid of my why the hell not attitude, and also drink less.  Then I probably wont find myself on embarrassing dating sites.

If & only if I every seriously do the online dating thing...I'll go with eHarmony...they at least have street cred!

Single and ready to Mingle! 

CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment