Sunday, January 30, 2011

I'm not Asian....I swear!

I know it gets confusing when it comes to ethnicity and Americans, after all we are all mixes of something else. So despite what basically every person says, I'm not Asian.
*GASP*
Deep breath, because I know you all SWEAR I'm Asian, but it's going to be ok!
 I hate to disappointed everyone but my peace sign, squinty eyed, tan self is actually Greek, with some English.  Not a drop of Asian anywhere,  But I will say those Asians are really good at math, and inventing cool things.
LIKE: the LED lights that dentists are putting on current Japanese people's teeth.  It's all the rage! so stop all the bleaching and whitening--and calling me Asian---and watch this video on YouTube!

Harajuku Lovers: They are Big on LED smiles!
If it's socially acceptable to dress like this, then I may have to move to Japan, I mean it wouldn't take much for me to fit in...lol

CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment