Friday, January 7, 2011

One small step for man...one GiAnT LEAP for well...me...

Goals for the day have officially been met--some of them anyway

1. Got a smoothie---Strawberry Kiwi breeze MmMmm









I don't usually look this bad, but when I wake up at the crack of dawn this is what you get.

2. Got a new chair---and it's so comfy
                         

Now let's compare the NEW chair to the OLD chair, it was made in the 80's & has a lingering smell of fart. 

I went shopping with my dad to procure these items and I think he had more fun than I did, then again we were in an office supply store: just watch the video and I think you will get what I mean.
                                                                                                             

Now for the semi finished product!! (I still have tons of cute pink things to add and degas photos as well)
In my little corner of the office, with my new chair & computer, and smoothie (again I don't usually look quite this bad)

I created a little office jealousy, Now everyone is getting a new chair, or I think my mother is going to steal mine.

CHEERS!



No comments:

Post a Comment