Sunday, October 9, 2011

Feeling Blog-tastic

Long time no see? yea that's me...Sorry!
Anyway I am feeling blog-tastic today! Meaning I'm going to post a blog! 

several things have crossed my mind very recently

1.  Should I continue to take out massive amounts of loans and Go to the Royal College of Art in London?
       --Philip Treacy went there-- (I want to be his intern BAD & I love Irish People)
      -- would I get in?

I'm just thinking out loud- or on this blog!  Really though, for those of you that know me: You will know that I get antsy if things get uneventful...I've got to go travel somewhere, and I never do something small-- Last time I backpacked through Europe (granted I had a 70 lb suitcase instead) but ya know tomato- taamato!
               ** tangent** I had to carry that dang suitcase up 3 flights of stairs at this hostel in Florence run by this creepy old Italian--who decided to carry my friend's suitcase and not mine.  I started to envy those cruise ship travelers! 

2.  I NEED to Read the fine print, ultimately meaning I need to be more skeptical when I take someone's "word for it"  I've basically gotten screwed over several times already...  I guess my "give EVERYONE the benefit of the doubt" idea should be re-evaluated.  That's a little bit of pessimism for the day: Note to self* Not everyone has your best interest in mind, (although I would like to think they do.) #naive 

3.  Slowly I am figuring out how Manufacturing products works.  I'm currently learning to sew clothes to match the Whimsies I make.  Ultimately I want my own clothing line, to match my whimsies!

4.  I'm trying really hard not to waste my "20's" I'm figuring out really fast that the "20's" let's be more specific, the space after you graduate college and before you get married (that's where I am) basically suck. AND here's why!
                     1.  All your BFF's move away 
                     2. I'm in my childhood town again and let's just say NO THANK YOU
                     3. Student Loan Bills start to pile up 

I will say this though, I refuse to waste them (those glorious 20's.)  I will try my darnedest to make something interesting happen (oh ya know like become a famous Milliner and fashion designer....travel around the world giving motivational speeches on how this can be you as well)
     -Don't think I'm crazy, because deep down I am you and you are me, just insert whatever dream/ goal it is that you have and TRY to do it. (It's a SLOW moving process. I'm not going to lie.)


5.  For those of you who will NEVER let me forget that horrendously embarrassing music video I made of me dancing to "All the Single Ladies" (however  HOW many times I've SWORN I deleted it) GET READY....I am making a Whimsies Promo Video sure to rival my other one.
                -Apparently I have no shame, so take that into account for what is to come.
                     Think: Lady Gaga, Ellen Degeneres, Philip Treacy, puppies and Me Dancing 
                                     ***here's where you use your imagination****

6.  My puppy Sparta is adorable and he makes sitting next to one of my OBNOXIOUS 'gaseous' brothers bearable. (Don't light a Match)



Cheers!  


No comments:

Post a Comment