Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sparta Pumpkin goes GAGA

THIS IS SPARTA!
For Halloween I dressed up like a Sailor and since the costume store was out of the doggie sailor costumes --he got PUMPKIN, So for Halloween he was Sparta Pumpkin.
This is me and my little sis Tiffany, I love her!

After all the Halloween business I did a Holiday bazaar at a local Golf Club.  Contrary to me thinking it was a "bust" an adorable little girl came by with her Grandpa and cleaned out my booth.
Grandpa is basically "Da Man" in my book! and for me the BEST part was seeing people enjoy my designs and hard work! 

So then it was Homecoming at my Alma Mater (TTU.)  I had a great time overall! I was very happy to see my sisters, meet my new grand lil...and all that happy stuff.  

This weekend I have another Charity event, where again I will be donating some Whimsies to be auctioned off.

The first of December I plan to have a Whimsies Holiday Tea open house and Music Video Premiere party!  I have been working on a Whimsies promo video with my Wonderful neighbors and their Fab editing skills.  I want it to go viral on YouTube and be noticed by Ellen DeGeneres, Philip Treacy and Lady Gaga.  Tall order? naww (not if you watch it), LOL!  I mean besides my humiliation, it will be a pretty entertaining Whimsies experience.  

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment