Friday, March 18, 2011

St. Patrick's day: Pinch patrol

Ok, so I can't help but pinch people, especially on a day that says PINCH AWAY! So on St. Patrick's day I devised a simple plan to maximize my pinching.

Step 1: Basically just wake up and pinch the crap out of people who are still in their pajamas.  They'll never know what hit them...except sheer confusion since they'll still be half asleep.
Step 2: Just pinch everyone you see, just because it's fun...I got everyone at work...but I'm sure they hate me now.

Ok So I love to dance, and one of my favorite places in the world is DUBLIN, Ireland. Irish people rock.  Anyway here is my "ode to Irish step dancing." and some history too!
 The cool thing about these Irish step dancers is that they are local to Franklin, TN!

Now let's chat about St. Patrick, He is the reason for the season...or hoopla. Here is St. Patrick's history!

Quick Fact: 3 leaf clovers are the lucky ones...Americans are the only ones who think 4 leaf clovers are lucky! who knew? (I still search for the 4 leaf ones though)

OK SO HOW DID YOU SPEND YOUR ST. PATRICK'S DAY? I Want to know what silly or normal or crazy night that you had! Post it on my comments, and people can vote...the winners will get fame/ glory and a personal interview/post!

For Example: Last Night I went to a local Irish bar and probably embarassed myself...correction I'm almost positive of this.  I secretly hope the other attendees were just as "pissed" as I was.  Anyway I got a funny hat and a blinking shot glass!  It was a wicked cool time. I can neither confirm or deny...
cider in a Guinness glass...sorry its basically sacrilegious 

So Remember!

Who IS you?

CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment