Friday, March 25, 2011

Moonlighting


Moonlighting: Working another job on the side in addition to your daytime job.

Consumer Review: NISSAN LEAF

So today I got a side job working promotions. It's a weekend thing at Cool Spring's mall passing out information for the NEW Nissan Leaf.  It's so easy a monkey could do it. Plus I've solved the "How on earth do I meet people" question.  The Answer is promotional work, that's how.  Did I mention the good pay? I was asking the other people, some of who do this type of work all the time, how much they've gotten for other jobs.  They all said between $15 & $30.  SAY WHAT? For real I am signing up for more of these events.  Cool people, Cool product, Cool pay, why not?

Anyway so the Nissan Leaf was unlike any car I've ever driven.  It's all electric, so to turn it on, I pushed a button. It doesn't make a noise either so it felt like I was gliding on air.  I seriously thought the Jetsons were going to pull up beside me.  To park it I just pushed another button.  It was the coolest thing.  Everyone should test drive one.


That's where you plug it in, Super easy!

The gear shifter is that short nub with the blue, push it and your're in park
This car has an iPhone app, and it talks to you....It's the new Herbie, or the super advanced car for the next cars movie.

My car couldn't dream of prices like that!!
So I test drove the new leaf and I would so get one, if I had the money.... So I guess after say what...hundreds of random promotional events I'll have enough for this car.  Anyway it's for sure worth a look.

CHEERS!


No comments:

Post a Comment