Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Monocles are in Style...who knew?

I went to visit my sisters and friends in the grandiose town of Cookeville.  I Forrest Gumped my way through the weekend...only this time it wasn't so fantastical.  It actually was a "the glass is DEF half empty" kind of a weekend.

Thursday was the highlight of the weekend...being it was actually fun...Besides breaking my glasses, which I am currently using as a "Monocle"  and accidently running up a $75 tab at Bob's/Wooly Bullys.  I may be eating beans this week, but Thursday was worth it.
       My monocle                                                                                                           Thursday: Before
After
Friday: it was a blur, it that it didn't go by fast enough.  I got so stressed out I actually smoked a cigarette and I have asthma!  Here's the glossy version of bad to worse: 
1. Being the proverbial elephant in the room, led to SEVERAL awkward introductions & absurd informational discoveries
2. Bad pilfering people
3. Being inebriated and stranded for a short time led to poor choices of machinery operation.
4. (Crazy silly dancing w/ Jinny-- this was fun)
5. The MOST shocking discovery came when all the glitter was on the floor.  Let's just say if you were "BORN THIS WAY" tell the girl you're dating. K thanks.
6.  60/40 is NOT OK when you're the 40.
7.  I was out even more money and this time it was a waste.
8.  The *SH* hit the fan
...and that was my Friday

Saturday: I woke up with heartburn due to beefstick overload, but Saturday was better.
1. El Tap fixes everything
2. Got to see some more friends
3. Jinny's car broke and we got trailed by an angry old lady. Then we met her dad at Uncle Pete's where another old Mormon lady made a crack at my broken glasses.  Yes, everyone please make a joke....
4.  Shopping where I bought 4 shirts all the wrong size...size tent/sack (hopefully they'll shrink in the wash)
5. Bob's --saw even more friends--only I was broke this go around
7. Got called: Asian, Mexican, Indian, Pacific Islander, Spanish and Greek.  My ethnicity still eludes people see previous post
6.  And this is how my night ended:

I can't wait till Spring Break...stay tuned for more to come from the Bayou.

CHEERS!





1 comment:

  1. First of all, I am upset that you did not tell me you were in town. Secondly, why did you post a picture of yourself half naked. Thirdly (not a word, I know) I would like to hear the full version of what happened. lovvee you

    ReplyDelete